Chicago Gameday 25 is Feb 27th: SIGN UP NOW!

Reidzilla

Explorer
Nev the Deranged said:
So, since my game is probably going to fall through, if somebody wants to make me an offer for the private room, I'm open to negotiations.

I will probably, instead, be teaching Dominion and Pictaphone to any walk ins and strays who express interest.

I've got one seat open in my Atomic Highway game, if you are interested. What could be better than a shopping trip to a radioactive death mall? :D

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, if Nev is giving up his table, would you like me to run another slot of Keep on the Borderlands? This way, we are covered with an event. (I am still surprised how quickly the first slot opened up.)

As Ronin84 expressed interest in the earlier event, maybe he would want to check on a later session.

Buzz, let me know what you want. If I do run another slot, it will free up a space in an afternoon game - namely "The Dungeon of Akban," run by Chgowiz. So, let me know.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, let me know what you want. If I do run another slot, it will free up a space in an afternoon game - namely "The Dungeon of Akban," run by Chgowiz. So, let me know.
Thansk for the offer, William. Let's hold off for now and see how the week progresses. We can alway shunt walk-ins to Nev's game. :)

Indigo Twilight

First Post
My friend won't be able to make it to the game day. Please remove ken from the star wars game and from Trev's 4E game.

I guess I'll just have to have more fun to make up for him!

Crisp64

First Post
Iriaebor Intrigue 2: Once More, with Twice the Collateral Damage!

Alex and I would like to join, no 4.0 experience so be kind... please!

Alex - Saevel
Chris - Erdan

Thanks

Remove ads