Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

TracerBullet42

First Post
Sign me up for Breakfast, Call of Cthulhu, and Ghostbusters. Thanks!

Oh boy...I'm in those games, too!

Also, just FYI, I'm running the Ghostbusters adventure that I ran when you played before...five years ago. It'll be a little different, for sure. But if you wanted something completely new, I wanted to let you know that this may seem a little familiar to you at times.

Ninjacat

First Post
I'll pick my character at the table when I can see all of them, and the name'll have little to do with it. I'm much better equipped with Dresden knowledge now too. I really didn't do Molly justice when I played with buzz--hadn't even met her in the books yet!

I'm not GMing anything this time, so I probably won't be sleep-starved, so any name confusion at the table should subside quickly. In theory, at least!

Heh-heh.

Character selection won't be a side-by-side comparison process...actually, it presumes a bit of knowledge about the RPG, but explaining the terms won't ruin any surprises. You'll see when we get there.

And it's the PM slot because I've never run FATE before...definitely don't want my first time to be a sleep-deprived-I-haven't-been-awake-long-enough-yet session, heh. We shall smite the naming confusion, and gain XP for it!

Gozerean

First Post
Sit ins?

I was just wondering if it is acceptable to sit in on a game like Ghostbusters? I will not be able to play brought on by a previous engagement my wife made in the early evening that day. Thanks.

Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
I was just wondering if it is acceptable to sit in on a game like Ghostbusters? I will not be able to play brought on by a previous engagement my wife made in the early evening that day. Thanks.

That's fine with me, and I'm running Ghostbusters. We can even plan to let you play, but your character can meet an untimely (or, in this case, timely) demise when you need to leave. How early might that be?

Gozerean

First Post
That's fine with me, and I'm running Ghostbusters. We can even plan to let you play, but your character can meet an untimely (or, in this case, timely) demise when you need to leave. How early might that be?

I would certainly play if you don't mind that option.

As far as timing goes, I would have to leave no later than 6:30 PM. But I would also have no problem just observing if someone else needed my spot in the game.

TracerBullet42

First Post
I would certainly play if you don't mind that option.

As far as timing goes, I would have to leave no later than 6:30 PM. But I would also have no problem just observing if someone else needed my spot in the game.

Works for me! Buzz, please give Gozerean the last spot in my Ghostbusters game. Thanks!

Remove ads