Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
It takes that long?

The original box claims 1 1/2 to 2 hours, the expansion ups that number. It really depends who you play with. The more tactically-minded in my group suffer horribly from analysis paralysis when playing this and it can drag the game on. If you stay with the spirit of delving in head-first without abandon and revel in defeat and victory alike, the game still can run a good 4 hours.

We've added some house-rules, assuming that no one other than Laurie and I will have played before, that should help cut down some of the more time-consuming choices that are harder to make when you are still unfamiliar with the game.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, if you could tweak my event description slightly, I'd be much obliged.

Since I've got a full house, and am possibly accommodating an extra guest, also, I'm going to say that if you want to bring a Next character of your own, please make it level 7, rather than 10. All of my pregens will be level 7. If you're interested in bringing your own, please get a hold of me in the thread, or via PM or something, and let me know, and we'll work out the building guidelines.

Depending on how the week goes, they may get updated to the latest playtest documents which are coming out on Wednesday, I believe.
Tweaked! Please take a look and make sure I've done what you require.

Please add me to the Dawn Patrol game. Thanks!
Added!

Welcome to ENWorld and welcome to Gameday, Severian!

So, it doesn't look like my DRYH game is gonna go off either. I think I'll just grab that last spot in Willow's ApoWest game, and give the system one fair shot before I give up on it.
Done! ApocaWest is now full!

If someone could get in touch with Catt and make sure she chooses an alternate event for the morning, that would be great.

Hey Severian, glad you will be joining us for some Dawn Patrol!

Buzz, could you also add Ken S to the list as well?

Thanks!
Added!

Also, expect to see table assignments in the near future.

DainXB

First Post
Who needs sleep, right?

Sign me up for Sentinels of the Multiverse! I love the game, and can't pass up the opportunity to play, despite getting off work at 2AM Saturday morning. :)

Reidzilla

Explorer
Who needs sleep, right?

Sign me up for Sentinels of the Multiverse! I love the game, and can't pass up the opportunity to play, despite getting off work at 2AM Saturday morning. :)

Welcome aboard! I've got all of the cards including the latest kickstarter stuff.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Gameday fans, please note that tables have been assigned.

Morning
D&D Next - Private room (Table C)
Apocalypse West - Table G
Marvel Heroic - Table E
Monsterhearts - Table A
Hot War - Table D
Dawn Patrol - Table H
Sentinels of the Multiverse - Table F

Afternoon
Freemarket - Private room (Table C)
Cold Steel Wardens - Table D
AD&D 1e - Table E
Durance - Table A
FATE Core - Table B
Leverage - Table G
TOMB - Table F

If anyone has any issues with these assignments, let me know ASAP.

table-map.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads