Chicago Gameday 40 is March 21 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

Reidzilla

Explorer
GMs, please remember that you need to register for this event over on Warhorn.net so that I can assign you as a GM. If you already have, but are using a name different from what you use here, please let me know so I can assign you.

[MENTION=16198]Reidzilla[/MENTION]

Done!

Pbartender

First Post
"Remember the time Pb shot that one dude? That was the best."

Sad news, Buzz... I just found out my daughter has a big track meet scheduled for March 21st. I'll have to withdraw my Paranoia event and resign as Deputy.

I guess there's nothing left but to ride off into the sunset...

riding_into_the_sunset-615x345.png

Reidzilla

Explorer
Sorry to hear that PB!

Buzz, since I am more interested in what is being offered in the afternoon than what is left in the morning, please move my Danger Patrol event to a morning slot. Thanks!

MrF

First Post
Sorry to hear that PB!

Buzz, since I am more interested in what is being offered in the afternoon than what is left in the morning, please move my Danger Patrol event to a morning slot. Thanks!

If things get shuffled around leaving an afternoon slot available, I'll happily slide in some more Earthdawn:

Time: afternoon (3:30 p.m.)
Game system: Earthdawn 4th Edition
Event Title: Bartertown Blues: Part 2: Bump in the Night
Description: Your patron seems a little...off. Add to that the growing number of missing businessmen and something sinister is definitely afoot. Track down the conspiracy and save the minds of Bartertown! (Characters provided, rules will be taught).
An image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/project...jpg?1397858937
Content Rating: "Kid-Friendly"
Number of Players: 3-8
Table Preference: same table as my morning game if possible

buzz

Adventurer
Im registered as hujraadjohaansen! Let me know if you would like me to do anything else!
Thanks!

Thanks!

Sad news, Buzz... I just found out my daughter has a big track meet scheduled for March 21st. I'll have to withdraw my Paranoia event and resign as Deputy.

I guess there's nothing left but to ride off into the sunset...
No sweat, man. Life happens.

Sorry to hear that PB!

Moved! Thank you so much.

I'm Vaeldroth on Warhorn. I'll have my event info to you soon.
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

If things get shuffled around leaving an afternoon slot available, I'll happily slide in some more Earthdawn
Done! I've added your afternoon event. Thank you for stepping up.

Bagels

First Post
Are you still accepting GMs for this event? I was planning on running a Shadowrun (5th edition) game in the morning time slot.

Genevieve80

First Post
Buzz- I was thinking about trying to move my morning game to the afternoon- if you want to fit Bagels' Shadowrun game in the AM, can we move mine to pm? If it's too late in the game to move stuff around, I get that.
Gen

buzz

Adventurer
Are you still accepting GMs for this event? I was planning on running a Shadowrun (5th edition) game in the morning time slot.

Buzz- I was thinking about trying to move my morning game to the afternoon- if you want to fit Bagels' Shadowrun game in the AM, can we move mine to pm? If it's too late in the game to move stuff around, I get that.
Gen
The tricky thing is that we're already at the max number of tables we typically use. Let me ask GP if we can use a ninth table, and then we can see.

Bagels, if we can't fit you in, would you be wiling to step in if we have a cancellation?

Remove ads