Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
Well...there's Feng Shui in the morning...I don't know. I'll think about it.

It's always tough when there are event you want to play in slot you're GM'ing, but that's the nature of volunteering. Without GMs to run events, we have no seats to offer players.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
TU: Inhuman Academy
3 seats, rules taught, materials provided.

On the surface, Tancharoen Preparatory Academy seems like an ordinary boarding school for overachievers and wealthy brats. That's because, on the surface, that's exactly what it is. However, beneath the well polished floors lies another school, for students with gifts that go beyond the academic- students whose genes bear the millennia old legacy of Kree experimentation. Students like you.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I generally have three players' worth of game in me. If four players want to dilute that amongst themselves, that's on them, I suppose.

It's possible that, as frequently happens with me, my desires have grown apart from those of yet another official event's charter. I seem determined to be the odd duck no matter where I go.

buzz

Adventurer
I generally have three players' worth of game in me. If four players want to dilute that amongst themselves, that's on them, I suppose.

It's possible that, as frequently happens with me, my desires have grown apart from those of yet another official event's charter. I seem determined to be the odd duck no matter where I go.

Just figured I would ask. Four + GM is a good base event size.

TracerBullet42

First Post
I hate to do this, but life is potentially getting in the way of another game day. I am not sure that I'll be able to make it after all. Can you remove my event? I'm hoping that I will still be able to make it, but I'm not sure. :(

buzz

Adventurer
I hate to do this, but life is potentially getting in the way of another game day. I am not sure that I'll be able to make it after all. Can you remove my event? I'm hoping that I will still be able to make it, but I'm not sure. :(
Can do.

Hopefully, once the holiday weekend is over, more folks will start thinking about Gameday and we'll get some more events.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases