Chicago Gameday 42 is October 17 at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
Just a heads up, my game is all ages this time. Also I find it amusing you found an X-Men image to use for an Inhumans game.
Noted!

Yeah, I did a search for Inhumans and mostly got pictures of Black Bolt and Skye. This seemed kitschy and fun, but I can change it if you'd like.

Reidzilla

First Post
Also, remember that you can register now for Gameday 42, which allows me to assign you as GM to your event. You just can't sign up for events yet. See the second post for instructions.

I tried to register for the event and it says that registration is closed.

DainXB

First Post
Worlds In Peril

Time: afternoon
Game system: Worlds In Peril
Event Title: City Under Siege!
Description: Worlds In Peril is a superhero game Powered by the Apocalypse. Can your hastily-assembled team of superhumans defend their city from a sudden and devastating crime wave? Who--or what--is behind this reign of terror--and can your heroes find a way to stop them before the entire city burns?
Come as you are; all superpowers will be provided.
An image: http://images.geeknative.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/unnamed.jpg
Content Rating: Kid-Friendly
Number of Players: 5
Table Preference: Any

Hey Folks, the Warhorn site has been updated with the event data we have so far.

I need event descriptions from the following people:

[MENTION=6796158]khaleb7[/MENTION]
[MENTION=492]Trevalon Moonleirion[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6668372]willowx[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33941]DainXB[/MENTION]
[MENTION=100097]CoreyHaim8myDog[/MENTION]

Either post them here in the thread or send them my way. Thanks!

Argh!!! That means I have to make a decision!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Time: Morning and Afternoon

Game system: Pathfinder

Event Title: Ruins of Greyhawk: First Day of Camp

Description: The looming ruins promise wealth, fame, and power to those brave enough to enter. Many have never returned, but rumors of those who have tell of great riches pulled from the ancient site. Are you brave, or crazy, enough to explore the Ruins of Greyhawk?

Bring a 1st-level Pathfinder character (or two, you know, "just in case"). 15-point buy, no third-party options, no campaign-specific traits. See canonfire.com for Greyhawk deity domains and favored weapons. The ruins are by no means a meatgrinder for careful and effective characters, but they are designed in a "chips fall where they may" manner. The feel and tone of the original material was kept in mind with a basis in the Pathfinder ruleset. Feel free to email me with any further questions at vyvbasterd <at> hotmail.com.

Both slots will be played as a continuous session but you are welcome to play in either or both. Those playing in both will be allowed to play the same PC, level up (using the Slow progression chart), and play in future Gameday sessions as desired.

An image: attached

Content Rating: Anyone with a moderate amount of maturity, regardless of age.

Number of Players: 6+ (start with 6 with an advance go-ahead to add more seats if needed due to high GD attendance)

Table Preference: Need a large enough table to spread out maps and I'd like to not switch tables between slots

Attachments

• Ruins of Greyhawk.jpe
    Ruins of Greyhawk.jpe
    10.1 KB · Views: 142

Remove ads