Chicago Gameday - Pictures [Warning: many images; load at your own risk]

Pbartender

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
I can't believe I forgot these pictures. Anyway, here is Nick, reduced to a state of Catatonia by playing That-Game-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Wow... That could have been me. Maybe I'm glad I worked this weekend.

Barendd Nobeard said:
For being the first to spot the joke, where can I send your prize? I'm thinking, a copy of Synnibar would be most appropriate.... :D

Yes. Most appropriate.

Send it to:

501 Luster Ave
Madison, WI 53704-1517

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Pbartender said:
Send it to:

501 Luster Ave
Madison, WI 53704-1517

Which begs the question..."What happens to a game book when placed in a functioning particle accelerator?" :p

Pbartender

First Post
Mark said:

Which begs the question..."What happens to a game book when placed in a functioning particle accelerator?" :p

Before...

Attachments

• wocdndplayershb.jpg
    wocdndplayershb.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 199

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
:p

Which further begs the question..."What happens to the functioning particle accelerator when That-Game-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named game book is placed within...?" :p

Pbartender

First Post
Mark said:
:p

Which further begs the question..."What happens to the functioning particle accelerator when That-Game-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named game book is placed within...?" :p

The last attempt...

Attachments

• crater.jpg
    crater.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

MattyHelms

First Post
Pbartender - thanks for posting a picture of my soul after running Synnibarr. As Barendd pointed out, I knew rules, backstory, and game "logic" without looking them up. <shiver> To paraphrase a joke one of the players made - I used to belive the Necronomicon was a fictional creation. It is not - I have held it and run a game using its madness-inducing passages.

Nazriel - I expect you to start dodging arrows and jumping off of diving boards to make your next Synnibarr experience "ring with authenticity!"

Later,
Matt

Remove ads