Chicago Gameday - Pictures [Warning: many images; load at your own risk]

Nazriel

First Post
Ahh, but Matt, I do have some experience already involving life and death situations.

As a fact, I have dodged lasers and bullets.

Although, the bullets were blue nerf ball bullets and the lasers were just at a local laser tag place.

But that's good enough for McCracken right?

*Winks and points in the "Buddy Jesus" way*

Nazriel said:
Ahh, but Matt, I do have some experience already involving life and death situations.

As a fact, I have dodged lasers and bullets.

Although, the bullets were blue nerf ball bullets and the lasers were just at a local laser tag place.

But that's good enough for McCracken right?

*Winks and points in the "Buddy Jesus" way*
Wow. That really rings with authenticity!! :D

William Ronald

Explorer
Sorry I could not make it to this Gameday, but I am looking forward to the next one. (Instead of gaming in the afternoon, I had an emergency dental visit. Ouch.:mad: )

Trev, congratulations on your graduation.

So, any idea when the next Gameday will be?

MattyHelms

First Post
For the next Gameday, right now I'm kind of partial to late October. What I'm going to do this time around, I think, is put together a a few possible days and run a poll here on ENWorld to decide which day it is.

Later,
Matt

thalmin

Retired game store owner
MattyHelms said:
For the next Gameday, right now I'm kind of partial to late October. What I'm going to do this time around, I think, is put together a a few possible days and run a poll here on ENWorld to decide which day it is.
Just so you know, Rock-Con is November 7-9 this year, so we want to avoid that date.
Also, our auction will be Oct 1-5.

Last edited:

Remove ads