• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin, could you be so kind as to give us an accounting of what prizes have been received so far? I figure mention of them on the new site might help pimp Gameday. Danke!

Painfully

First Post
I don't know if listing all the prizes is a great idea, but I would definitely post a list of contributors to the gameday. Just my thoughts.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
buzz said:
thalmin, could you be so kind as to give us an accounting of what prizes have been received so far? I figure mention of them on the new site might help pimp Gameday. Danke!
I'll make a list today at work, and will send it to you first chance ( I work tonight until 11).

CalicoDancer

First Post
I wish to be put into Trevalon Moonleirion's game. Thanks ye ;)

and put me up for breakfast....I'llbe there if I can wake up early enough

Last edited:

CalicoDancer said:
I wish to be put into Trevalon Moonleirion's game. Thanks ye ;)

and put me up for breakfast....I'llbe there if I can wake up early enough

I need to photoshop some sort of seal of approval for players in my game...

Anywho, buzz, please add this lovely young lady to my game.

(I know her...not just randomly calling posters lovely young ladies now... :D )

William Ronald

Explorer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I need to photoshop some sort of seal of approval for players in my game...

Anywho, buzz, please add this lovely young lady to my game.

(I know her...not just randomly calling posters lovely young ladies now... :D )

I would hope not, Trev, as I am neither young nor a lady. :D

On a more serious note, can individual gamers donate prizes? There is something I have repeatedly said that I do not need but I can bring it by to be given away. (I will try to bring it with me when I stop by Games Plus on Sunday. Or would it be better to bring it on the Gameday, thalmin?)

William Ronald said:
I would hope not, Trev, as I am neither young nor a lady. :D

On a more serious note, can individual gamers donate prizes? There is something I have repeatedly said that I do not need but I can bring it by to be given away. (I will try to bring it with me when I stop by Games Plus on Sunday. Or would it be better to bring it on the Gameday, thalmin?)

Yet you don't deny being lovely... I'm onto you, you narcissist, you... :D

I don't think there's anything wrong with individual donations--if I remember right KnowTheToe did, or was going to bring a signed copy of Dragonlance to one of the last gamedays.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
The only thing about donating used books for prizes is that who's gonna want hand-me down books that someone else didn't want? If the donation is something good, and in good condition, fine, but you wouldn't want to devalue the niceness of the prizes.

Remove ads