• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

buzz

Adventurer
CalicoDancer: Welcome! I've added you to Trev's game.

William Ronald: You are more than welcome to donate prizes; I've done so in the past. I can't speak for thalmin, but I just brought them the day of.

William Ronald

Explorer
The product has seldom been used, and is in good condition. I will bring it with me on Sunday to Games Plus and run it past thalmin and a few other people whom I hope will be there.

Trev: As for the charge of being like Narcissus, it's all Greek to me.;)

GORAK

First Post
I plan to donate some old 1st and 2nd ed D&D stuff and other relevant things to the prize pool.

As for player signup, any victims are welcome to come aboard the Voyage of the Damned without the preapproval of me or the Captain! Just sign them in! Our trip will be departing at Slot 1, Game 7 at 9:30am sharp! All aboard!

It will be D&D 3.0 ed core rules using the Ravenloft core rulebook with a dozen or so pregenerated 5th level heroes to choose from. There will be a grid map with assorted figs to choose from. Gameplay and floor plans will take place mainly aboard a large ship. Players are encouraged to bring a D&D 3.0 or 3.5 ed Player's Handbook with them. A copy of the 3.0 or 3.5 ed Dungeon Master's Guide would be a big help too.

ship

Pbartender

First Post
Hey Buzz, I don't think I ever signed up for breakfast... Put me on the list.

Certainly can't miss the usual infusion of a "2x2" breakfast.

William Ronald

Explorer
Pbartender said:
Hey Buzz, I don't think I ever signed up for breakfast... Put me on the list.

Certainly can't miss the usual infusion of a "2x2" breakfast.

Same here, and it will be good to see you at the game day.

I think it will also be a good idea for anyone who wishes to bring something for breakfast at Games Plus. (I brought some struedel last time that went over fairly well.)

Also, everyone, try to mention this thread and the gameday elsewhere.

Remove ads