• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

pogre

Legend
Due to some family issues I need to cancel my Dungeon 3D! game. I apologized to hwoolsey tonight and allow me to extend the same to you, AelyaShade. I was really looking forward to it, but other things must take priority right now. I hope everyone has a grand time and maybe one of these years I can actually make it :\

AelyaShade

First Post
pogre said:
Due to some family issues I need to cancel my Dungeon 3D! game. I apologized to hwoolsey tonight and allow me to extend the same to you, AelyaShade. I was really looking forward to it, but other things must take priority right now. I hope everyone has a grand time and maybe one of these years I can actually make it :\

No problem, pogre. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family.

Stirges, Ctulhu, or miniature painting, oh my! What a selection, since they all sound great as well. I will hopefully have an alternative set of choices in the next few days for the afternoon set, unless they fill up beforehand.

buzz

Adventurer
pogre said:
CURSE YOU, pogre! CURSE YOU!!! :mad:

Sorry to hear this, pogre. I hope that the family issues are nothing grave. Save your game for Gameday XI!

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42, your game is now Game 5 in Slot 2, FYI.

It's no probem to leave us at five events instead of six for the afternoon slot, but if someone wants to step up an offer an event, there's a vacancy.

KnowTheToe, if you want your minis battle thing to be an official event, you can jump in and claim the event slot.

KnowTheToe

First Post
buzz said:

KnowTheToe, if you want your minis battle thing to be an official event, you can jump in and claim the event slot.

I have had problems with my design materials and took a break. I am still willing to run the boardgame Talisman if Curt will lend it to us or the game Titan, which I own. I have not played Titan in years and have seen it on Ebay for $90+. So I wouldn't mind playing it again to see if it is worth keeping. I could also throw together a D&D game if no one is interested in the board games.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:

WHAT???!!! SLOT 5????!!!! THIS OUTRAGES ME!!!! CAN'T YOU TELL BY MY OVERUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS???!!!! THAT'S IT, I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!

Erm, I mean...yeah, slot 5 should be fine. It almost makes me feel like I'm moving up in the world...look out, slot #1, soon, you will be mine...

buzz

Adventurer
Woo-hoo! Chris from RPGObjects has just said they're donating a Blood and Guts title and a copy of Modern Backdrops.

(I'll be bringing some books as well, but that's not nearly as exciting.)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
KnowTheToe said:
I could also throw together a D&D game if no one is interested in the board games.

Sorry, no can do. I need you to remain in your seat at my table in slot two. There's plenty of seats still available and a good number of GMs who haven't chimed in. I'm sure it will all work out while you play. :)

Remove ads