• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
gperez1234, BOZ, MattyHelms: Done!

FC, both of your events arew now filled with nougaty player goodness. We're seeing signups at a pretty good clip this time around.

Wait for it...

BOOYAH! :D

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
Wait for it...
And a healthy and robust BOOYAH! BABY! back at ya, Buzz-inator. Glad to hear the seats are filled up.

I plan on putting the games together next week so my players should keep a eye on the baord here in case I have any special questions or comments or goodies for them.

Hey Tekkmage, it was nice to meet you yesterday at the gamestore. I hope I was not too zoned-out, I had only a few minutes at the store before I had to go do chores, so I was kinda absorbed into the "look and buy mode."

brehobit

Explorer
Just today the wife and I deceided to take our vacation in Chicago. And I get Saturday to myself!

0. breakfast (I'm driving from Elgin, but I shouldn't have a problem making it)
1. Thimbledon's Thimble
2. A Swamp-full of Stirges

brehobit

Explorer
Thimbledon's Thimble

For those playing Thimbledon's Thimble, it is a "bring your own character" game (with, I will note, a lower amount of starting $$$ than is standard for a PC :) )

There are now 4 of us. Do folks want to discuss what classes they are planning on playing so that we can end up with a balanced group? Or should we just do a "throw togeather" and live with what shows up? Wait until we hit 6?

"He who hasn't had a chance to play D&D for 2 years so is far too excited"

Diremede

First Post
Thimbledon's Thimble

To those who are signing up for this event, it is a bring your own character event and yes the PC's will be starting short of funds, however the DM will be graciously handing out some gear prior to the game, so the starting funds are a bit misleading. This was done to make sure your character is more of what they are rather than what they are wearing.

As for getting a balanced group of characters that is up to you folks, I will take them as they come :]

For character submission so that the DM can issue your PC the cool gear that he is so graciously supplying, send them to pit999@d20magicitems.org

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads