• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Pbartender

First Post
The pre-generated characters for The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl are nearly complete.

The Cast(away) of Characters will include...
  • Lt. John Kingsbury, the First Mate... A stern officer, the backbone of the Royal Navy.
  • Sam McQueene, the Sailing-master... A native half-Carib pilot, hired to guide the ship.
  • Dr. Caspar Bishopfberger, the Ship's Surgeon... A Dutch physician, with an amateur fascination of voodoo.
  • Thomas Knightley, the Coxswain... A regular Jack-tar, always eager for a good brawl.
  • Henry Rooks, the Gunner's Mate... A former poacher, the ship's finest marksman.
  • William Pawning, a Midshipman... Just a troublesome boy.

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
Mark said:
Sorry, no can do. I need you to remain in your seat at my table in slot two. There's plenty of seats still available and a good number of GMs who haven't chimed in. I'm sure it will all work out while you play. :)

FINE MARK, IF THATS HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY, THEN I WILL PLAY! :p

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Pbartender said:
The pre-generated characters for The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl are nearly complete.

The Cast(away) of Characters will include...
  • Lt. John Kingsbury, the First Mate... A stern officer, the backbone of the Royal Navy.
  • Sam McQueene, the Sailing-master... A native half-Carib pilot, hired to guide the ship.
  • Dr. Caspar Bishopfberger, the Ship's Surgeon... A Dutch physician, with an amateur fascination of voodoo.
  • Thomas Knightley, the Coxswain... A regular Jack-tar, always eager for a good brawl.
  • Henry Rooks, the Gunner's Mate... A former poacher, the ship's finest marksman.
  • William Pawning, a Midshipman... Just a troublesome boy.
May I request Caspar Bishopfberger? I already have the voodoo doll for the captain's parrot. :]

KnowTheToe

First Post
The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl

I will be Sam McQueene, and "Let me say welcome to my my island you pale skinned disease ridden rats. May you find your graves in its rich soil. Now please follow me, this way, please hurry." Later on..."Again, no, that is not a trap, just go stand on the "X", I am sure you will not die like your friend before, you look like you are made of sterner stuff than he. Please, do not mind me, but I am going to stand way over there for a few moments. I, um, think I see a rare monkey."

Pbartender

First Post
thalmin said:
May I request Caspar Bishopfberger? I already have the voodoo doll for the captain's parrot. :]

KnowTheToe said:
I will be Sam McQueene, and "Let me say welcome to my my island you pale skinned disease ridden rats. May you find your graves in its rich soil. Now please follow me, this way, please hurry." Later on..."Again, no, that is not a trap, just go stand on the "X", I am sure you will not die like your friend before, you look like you are made of sterner stuff than he. Please, do not mind me, but I am going to stand way over there for a few moments. I, um, think I see a rare monkey."

I'll tell you what, guys... If you want to request a specific character to be held for you, post here, but also email me at MWDomeier(at)gmail(dot)com. That way I can email you any 'supplimental' information I need to.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads