• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
MattyHelms said:
I'm sorry, but I need to pull out of thisGameday. A few things have come up which will keep me from attending - not tragedies, but they will keep me from being able to attend this Gameday.
A thousand curses upon you, MattyHelms! Hastur!Hastur!Hastur!

Sorry that you can't make it, Matt. :( I've removed your signups and event from the schedule.

Pbartender, Joe Cohen, ChicagoRoy, and spacepirat3, you now have your afternoon free. Let me know what oher games you'd like to sign up for.

TracerBullet42

First Post
MattyHelms said:
buzz, please pull my game from slot two and I will not be at breakfast or playing in Reidzilla's game.

My rise towards the #1 slot continues....

Sorry to hear you can't make it, dude. Hope all is well and your day is blessed anyway!

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
Someone is gonna have to kick the bucket and push up daisys for you to get past me, boyo.
Bring it...

hehehe. I can only assume that Redwind is Vinny. Am I correct? So now I get to torment him? Sweeeeeeet.

Last edited:

Diremede

First Post
Thimble

For those of you who signed up I have two characters submitted for the group so far. A warlock and a swashbuckler. If you get time send your character to pit999@d20magicitems.org ( simple word or notepad is fine or whatever ya got ). If for some reason you don't want to make a character let me know and I will be glad to generate one for you, I plan on bringing 4 pre gens anyway.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Diremede said:
For those of you who signed up I have two characters submitted for the group so far. A warlock and a swashbuckler. If you get time send your character to pit999@d20magicitems.org ( simple word or notepad is fine or whatever ya got ). If for some reason you don't want to make a character let me know and I will be glad to generate one for you, I plan on bringing 4 pre gens anyway.
I'll get one to you this afternoon...figure on a ranger-y type...

FCWesel

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
I'll get one to you this afternoon...figure on a ranger-y type...

And then figure on a fighter-y type, a monk, a cleric, a half-ogre, a paladin, a halfling...

Yeah right, Tracerbullet42 figuring out what he wants to play...and then not changing his mind 50 times between now and your game. ;)

(As TB42's GM, and bro-in-law I hold and exercise the right to give him a hard time.) ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
Diremede said:
For the record, I'm going to keep the streak of "new" core classes from the complete books going and I'm going to play a Scout. More "ranger-ish" than "rogue-ish." (i.e. I'm going to take the "Track" feat.)

Favored Soul, anyone?

Remove ads