• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
I'm sure all of our gameday GMs have already thoroughly playtested their adventures and are having their copyediting staff look them over.

Or not.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
Game 6: Thimbledon's Thimble
Diremede, D&D 3.5
"They've stolen it! My precious family heirloom is gone, taken by those grubby little hands, those terrible little goblins! Yes, it must be the goblins from the Stilltall Mountains. Call every sell sword, tell every temple within the city of Osgold, tell everyone that I will pay well to get it back, put out a reward for 10,000 gold crowns!!! I want it and I want it now!!" Find your way to Thimbleton and recover the lost heirloom for fame, glory & fortune!

Characters should be 8th level, 32 point buy, character wealth is 13,500gp, Core books (PHB, DMG) and the "Complete" books are allowed, no psionics. Hit points to be rolled at the game table day of game. Some minor house rules will apply three big ones are that Detect Magic, Identify, and Detect Evil do not work. I would like for characters to be submitted 2 weeks before game day if possible, if not then ASAP will work for late sign ups. The adventure is designed for 6 players so six slots are open ( though we could have more if there is enough interest), about 30% RP and 70% combat. In the case that we have walk ins some pre-made characters will be brought along.

Yeah, I'm in on this one. Sign me up for Slot 1, Game 6: Thimbledon's Thimble

Diremede

First Post
Well I'm not overly fond of stirges, so I have decided that I will do my part and smash the little buggers!! Give me a big club and some bug spray!

Sign me up for the swamp slot 2 game 6, I just hope the swamp isn't called the swamp of sorrows :p

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
TracerBullet42 and Diremede: Congrats! You are now signed up for each other's events. :)

TracerBullet42, since you are running in the afternoon, you can make sure Dire treats you well in his morning game...if not then you can accidentally send a billzillon stirges on him... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads