• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

MattyHelms

First Post
Joe Cohen said:
Please sign me up for Stargate: The Devil Inside in the morning and Cthulhu: What Women Want in the afternoon. Thanks!

Cool! Welcome aboard, Joe. Since we're in the same game group, I guess you know what to expect! :)

-Matt

buzz

Adventurer
Added signups for Diremede, Joe Cohen, Ronin84. Stargate and Jagged Hills are neck-and-neck for First Event To Fill Up!

Also, Kristy Mack of AEG has notified me that prize support is on it's way to GP! Apparently, it's "promotional cards and demo kits". Spiff.

FCWesel

First Post
That's nice of AEG. I posted the event and link on the AEG SG board, as well as the Eden board (for AoD).

BTW, welcome to all my players.

AelyaShade

First Post
Please sign me up for the "Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl" in the AM.

Also, can I be signed up for 4 slots for the "Dungeon! 3-D" game in the PM? My whole family would like to play that one (to include 2 younger players).

Thanks and can't wait to play! :)

buzz

Adventurer
AelyaShade said:
Please sign me up for the "Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl" in the AM.
Done! Glad to see you back.

AelyaShade said:
Also, can I be signed up for 4 slots for the "Dungeon! 3-D" game in the PM? My whole family would like to play that one (to include 2 younger players).
Well, normally we would frown on proxy signups, but you were nice enough to play in my HERO game last time, so... Done! :D

Remove ads