• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
Added signups for rowport (copycat!), DocMoriartty, Pbartender, Ninjacat, Sqwonk, Kid Charlemagne. w00t!

FYI, I also sent out an email to my publishers list, so hopefully we'll see some prize donations start coming in. I'll also post to the publishers' forum.

Also FYI, I gave publishers the option of contributing the "prize" of a donation to a tsunami relief charity of their choice in your name. Figured it was something worth doing; how much more swag do we really need? :) Okay, don't answer that. We'll see if anyone steps up.

MattyHelms

First Post
Pbartender said:
Buzz, sign me up for "Game 4: What Women Want; MattyHelms, Cthulhu Invictus".

Great, now I actually have to write the darn thing... Wait, I mean - Sweet, welcome aboard!!! Glad you can make it this time!

-Matt

PS Still need to figure out what I want to do in the morning slot, but please sign me up for breakfast, buzz. I sure do love eating.

Tekkmage

First Post

Please sign me up for
Slot 1 Game 1: Stargate SG-1: The Devil Inside
and

Slot 2 Game 3: This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead! a.k.a. Games Plus vs. The Army of Darkness

Thanks

Nikmal

First Post
painting seminar :)

I just wanted to make sure.. that if you are signging up for the seminar.. make sure that you sign up for one or both.. that way we know who is doing what and that there is no confusion.. not that I mind having you all in for the morning session and me alone in the afternoon one :)
I just love to paint and will gladly paint the whole day as an excuse hehehe :)

but I would not mind the company :D
-jon

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
For me, just in case I was uncelar, I'd like the morning session.

On another note, if miniatures are being provided, perhaps they can be primed ahead of time so that we dont' have to worry about someone getting primer all over them due to the old wind like last time?

Pbartender

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Great, now I actually have to write the darn thing... Wait, I mean - Sweet, welcome aboard!!! Glad you can make it this time!

Careful there, or your Vestal virgins will have to deal with Maximus Polonius, ancient ancenstor of Maxwell Polish. :confused: ;)

MattyHelms said:
PS Still need to figure out what I want to do in the morning slot, but please sign me up for breakfast, buzz. I sure do love eating.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot about breakfast. Sign me up, i'll be there.

Remove ads