• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
(Hey Buzz, we don't need to approve folks, like we did a while back, right? I don't want to do that for my games, just let them sign up first-come for my games.)
The default is now that no GM approval is required, though individual GMs can request approval for their games. Having it the other way around just added more work, and most GMs would end up telling me to let poeple in their games anyway.

rowport

First Post
WAAAUGH! GameDay Signup Frenzy!

:eek: Wow! Many thanks to Buzz, our Esteemed High Game Day Guru, for sending out the heads-up e-mail about player sign-ups beginning! A was lulled into a false sense of security with the ENWorld server outage, and nearly missed Pirates! Arrrh. Close one, matey.

Mr. Buzz:
Slot Uno
Game 4: The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl
Pbartender, Skull & Bones d20

Slot Dos
Game 1: The Jagged Hills Mining Consortium's Finest!
Mark, D&D/d20, private room

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
The default is now that no GM approval is required, though individual GMs can request approval for their games. Having it the other way around just added more work, and most GMs would end up telling me to let poeple in their games anyway.

Okay, cool. Thanks.

For the record, I predict Tracerbullet42 having the worst time of his RPG'ng life. ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
FCWesel said:
Okay, cool. Thanks.

For the record, I predict Tracerbullet42 having the worst time of his RPG'ng life. ;)

Why do you say that? I'm not going to somehow be stuck playing an elf, am I?

<SHUDDER>

Just the thought of it...eww.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
buzz said:
Not only should you sign up, you should show up! :D C'mon, Boz... you know you want to...

ok, ok, you're right. :D i'll have a look later today when i have more time than at the moment... and i'll send the link to all my pals again. ;)

Pbartender

First Post
Oh... Wow...

I read my email, find the announcement for the sign-up thread, log into EN World, and find that I've already got four players signed up for my game!

Eh-h-h-h-xcellent... :]

Buzz, sign me up for "Game 4: What Women Want; MattyHelms, Cthulhu Invictus".

Ninjacat

First Post
Okay, I'm running Game 5 in Slot one, but please sign me up for Game 3 in Slot two, FC's Army of Darkness. Am SO looking forward to this! :D

Sqwonk

First Post
Please sign me up for the Session 1 painting seminar. My craptacular painting skills need soome refinement.

Thanks

Remove ads