• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

waterdhavian

First Post
Please sign me up for
Slot 1 Game 1: Stargate SG-1: The Devil Inside
and
Slot 2 Game 3: This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead! a.k.a. Games Plus vs. The Army of Darkness

thanks goes to Tekkmage for making this easy on me...copy/paste looking forward to a heck of a time!!! :D

MattyHelms

First Post
Pbartender said:
Careful there, or your Vestal virgins will have to deal with Maximus Polonius, ancient ancenstor of Maxwell Polish. :confused: ;)

All we need is for buzz to switch over to our game and play Dude and we can totally get the band back together!

buzz

Adventurer
MattyHelms said:
All we need is for buzz to switch over to our game and play Dude and we can totally get the band back together!
Azathoth knows, it was a tough decision not to ressurect Dude for another rousing MattyHelms TPK, but I've tried and failed to play in a Mark Clover game twice now... third time's the charm!

Maybe we can all join in a quick Synnibar game during the break for old time's sake? (Yes, that's a trick question.)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
OK, about to have a look at the games... and an apology to all you early birds out there, but this night owl won't be playing in any game that starts in the AM. ;) unless you'll accept a late arrival that is...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Hmm, now that's a tough call - both the Army of Darkness game and Mark's D&D game in slot 2 interest me but i can't play in both. ;) i'm almost tempted to say something silly like, "whichever one fills up first, put me in the other one" just so other more decisive people have a chance to pick what they want...

Edit: then again, if both of those are filling up, that Call of Cthulhu game sounds pretty cool too... oh, just shoot me now. :D

Nikmal

First Post
BOZ said:
OK, about to have a look at the games... and an apology to all you early birds out there, but this night owl won't be playing in any game that starts in the AM. ;) unless you'll accept a late arrival that is...

You can always join in late on the Paint seminar.. in fact you people can come by during lunch as well and learn some quick tips too :)
all are welcome any time
-jon

Diremede

First Post
Breakfast the mmmmmmmmm meal

Sign me up for breakfast, I would hate to DM on an empty stomach :]

Hmmmmmm decisions, decisions, I will have to think more on which of the slot 2 games to play....... too many choices to make a rash decision.

Remove ads