• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

buzz

Adventurer
B5Londo said:
Please sign me up for Slot 1, Game 1: Stargate SG-1: The Devil Inside
Done! Willkommen, B5.

It's official: FCWesel wins the "First Event to Fill Up" award! Come to Little America for breakfast and you'll receive a FREE round of waters, for you and your friends, on me. :lol:

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
It's official: FCWesel wins the "First Event to Fill Up" award! Come to Little America for breakfast and you'll receive a FREE round of waters, for you and your friends, on me. :lol:

::Best Sally Fields imitation::
YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY, REALLY LIKE ME!​

Well, thank you kindly for your generous reward, but I prefer not to eat at Little America. I'm happy to say that instead I will be feasting at Mr. A's, which just might be the most magical food-place in the world. I only say "just" as I have not eaten EVERYWHERE there is to eat at in the world.

Now that is truly a wonderful goal in life...

Yort

First Post
OK, after much debate and sleepless nights (well, debates anyways) I’ve decided on my game sessions. Maybe. Can’t decide. Can’t decide. Brain aneurysm! :confused:

An early thank you (and mild curse) to all the GMs for giving me so many wonderful gaming options and making me spend an inordinate amount of time weighing various genre, style, and mechanics issues. My wife will be pleased that my mumbling “d20 vs. d6, d20 vs. d6” and “the Weasel or Cthulhu, the Weasel or Cthulhu” is finally over.

Anyways, sign me up for:

Slot 1: The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl

Slot 2: This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead!

Thanks in advance.

FCWesel

First Post
Yort said:
My wife will be pleased that my mumbling “d20 vs. d6, d20 vs. d6” and “the Weasel or Cthulhu, the Weasel or Cthulhu” is finally over. Slot 2: This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead! Thanks in advance.

Though I am not sure what game the "Weasel" is running, you are deffinately welcome to come play in mine, FCWesel's, "This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead!" event!

Yort

First Post
My bad on the weasel, FCWESEL, but you can see the amount of strain the decision put upon me due to my inability to spell out the name of a very charming and fair and generous GM.

Remember, brown nosing begins at home kids. :D

FCWesel

First Post
Yort said:
My bad on the weasel, FCWESEL, but you can see the amount of strain the decision put upon me due to my inability to spell out the name of a very charming and fair and generous GM.

Remember, brown nosing begins at home kids. :D

hehehe. No worries. :cool:

buzz

Adventurer
Yort said:
Maybe. Can’t decide. Can’t decide. Brain aneurysm! :confused:
Man, I could really go for a Western Bacon Cheeseburger right about now. A *junior* mind you, a *junior*.

Yort said:
Anyways, sign me up for:

Slot 1: The Lost Temple of Ixtapolapocetl

Slot 2: This Ain't Your Mamma's Game Day, Ya Screwhead!
Done!

Pbartender's Lost Temple of Ixtapacopokettlepicantepicocurietacomobettah wins runner-up for "First Game What Filled Up".

Remove ads