• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
Everybody Knows

By Leonard Cohen
Concrete Blonde did an excellent version of this for the Pump Up the Volume soundtrack.

Man, these excuses to bump the thread are getting awfully flimsy. :)

asnx

First Post
What are the odds of getting into Game 3: The Enemy of My Enemy Is... at this point?

Hi all,
Just wanted to see what the chances of geting into Game 3: The Enemy of My Enemy Is... at this point.

Thanks!

William Ronald

Explorer
asnx said:
Hi all,
Just wanted to see what the chances of geting into Game 3: The Enemy of My Enemy Is... at this point.

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards, asnx!

Well, I did say no to two other posters. However, I have no known reason to say no to you. So, asnx, consider yourself signed up!

Do you have any questions about the game? Also, do consider signing up for some of the events in the mornign slot.

William Ronald

Explorer
buzz said:
Concrete Blonde did an excellent version of this for the Pump Up the Volume soundtrack.

Man, these excuses to bump the thread are getting awfully flimsy. :)

True, but the song does have a feel appropriate to the game and the lyrics remind me of some of the situations of the show. (I have to see the movie after grad school wraps up for the quarter.)

Besides, I think dragging in song lyrics is perhaps a bit more subtle than a giant

BUMP!!!!

;)

JoeGKushner

First Post
One thing we might want to try in the future is some type of quick painting competition. Say in under an hour. Might be fun to see what comes from it!

buzz

Adventurer
asnx said:
Hi all,
100% :) You've been added to the event.

Welcome to ENWorld, asnx!

buzz

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
One thing we might want to try in the future is some type of quick painting competition. Say in under an hour. Might be fun to see what comes from it!
Not a bad idea, Joe. Remind me about ti come the next planning thread.

Who would judge the winner? Applause meter?

JoeGKushner

First Post
buzz said:
Not a bad idea, Joe. Remind me about ti come the next planning thread.

Who would judge the winner? Applause meter?

Make it the store owner and the organizer of the event. Or if the master of the paint seminary doesn't paint, make him the judge.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Joshua Dyal said:
I'll be leaving Detroit probably around 2 PM, and other than stopping for gas and a bite to eat, I'll just come straight to the store. We're camping out in the same hotel room, and I won't have much stuff, so I don't need to check in ahead of time.

I don't know what to expect for Friday night traffic, but if my last experiences are any guide, I should be able to arrive at the store sometime between 6:30 and 7:30 or so--8 at the worst if driving conditions are bad.

I'll also have my cell phone, and I'll try to phone in to someone on the way, if they like, and let folks know when I'm getting close. Anyone who wants to volunteer to leave me a cellphone number, feel free--you can send it to my gmail account with username joshuadyal.

IIRC, reveal is staying in the hotel, and arrives earlier in the afternoon, so time shouldn't be an issue for him, unless we need to pry him away from some strippers somewhere or something.

Cool, but . . . "We're camping out in the same hotel room"? Q-Beam's still not coming, right? Who is the other part of "we" and are they joining us Friday night? (I'm good but just need to know.)

reveal - How's your schedule looking at this point?

Wandererdown

First Post
Would it be possible?

Hi,
I was wondering if Game 3: "The Enemy of my enemy is..." had any more spaces avalible. If so, could I join?

Thanks

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads