• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

rowport

First Post
Buzz-

Well, I will not be able to stay long, but I have wively dispensation to attend GameDay in the morning! Whee! Since I will not be able to play a full morning game, I will join you and Jon to do some painting. I get to use Jon's high-quality paints! Cool. Sign me up for:

Game 4: Minis Painting Seminar
Nikmal, dais table

Nikmal

First Post
Yep you can use any or all of my paints :)

I am looking forward to the painting now.. I am getting more and more recovered from my surgery daily now.. the weak feeling I had is leaving too :)

Here is to painting.. ::tips glass of water for toast!:: :)

Man game day is almost here!!!

YEA!!!!!

buzz

Adventurer
rowport said:
Well, I will not be able to stay long, but I have wively dispensation to attend GameDay in the morning! Whee! Since I will not be able to play a full morning game, I will join you and Jon to do some painting. I get to use Jon's high-quality paints! Cool. Sign me up for:

Game 4: Minis Painting Seminar
Nikmal, dais table
Done!

buzz

Adventurer
Nikmal said:
Yep you can use any or all of my paints :)
Is there anything else I need to bring besides my mini? I have jack diddly for mini-painting tools. The couple of brushes I have are probably amateur-hour, too.

Nikmal said:
Man game day is almost here!!!

YEA!!!!!
Seconded. :cool:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
Hey, Reidzilla!

Nice plug in Dragon magazine for Dice Goblins! Congrats!

Thanks! I was quite surprised when they contacted me. Apparently, Paizo spotted them at GenCon, in the Wizard's Wagon Booth, and thought they were too cool to pass up. They dubbed the one I sent them "Mr. Tibbles" and he is now the official Dragon office mascot!

Sorry you can't make it to the gameday. :(
I'll make sure to eat something unhealthy in your honor! :D

reveal

Adventurer
I'm going to be landing at Midway a little after 3. Is there a train I can catch to someplace near the hotel or do I need to take a cab? If I can catch the train, can someone please tell me exactly where I need to get on and off? If I take a cab, anyone know about how much it will cost? Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads