• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
buzz said:
Cheaping out?

A term they use when they don't get the full <whatever>. In this case full character stats. Actually has nothig to do with monetary value as it implies.

buzz said:
You can post them as attachments when you post in a thread, or you can send them to me and I'll put them up on gameday.buzzmo.com.

And I woulda seen that if I read futher down the page... :confused:

I have attached Lachet of the Desert Wind. I'm open to opinions from the other GMs here about this format vs. the delve format. If you were playing, which would you prefer?

Attachments

• Lachet of the Desert Wind.zip
    203.6 KB · Views: 95

buzz

Adventurer
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I have attached Lachet of the Desert Wind. I'm open to opinions from the other GMs here about this format vs. the delve format. If you were playing, which would you prefer?
I'm a big fan of the Delve format, though the one you posted, while a little intimidating at first glance, is still pretty well-organized.

For more comparison, I'll attach one designed by a friend that a he and a couple other people in our group like to use.

Attachments

• Granup10.doc
    900 KB · Views: 111

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
buzz said:
I'm a big fan of the Delve format, though the one you posted, while a little intimidating at first glance, is still pretty well-organized.

For more comparison, I'll attach one designed by a friend that a he and a couple other people in our group like to use.

:eek: Wow! That is some detail there.

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Nev the Deranged said:
Hey, Tim K. good to see you making another appearance at Game Day ^_^ Look for me to fill one of those HB slots. Again.
Awesome. Looking forward to it, and your crazy purple hat.

buzz

Adventurer
This planning thread seems to have wound down pretty quick, yet we still have two spots open in the morning.

Ergo, I've edited out my request that GMs not run more than one event. If you're an afternoon GM and would like to run a second game in the morning, go right ahead and post a proposal. We're light enough at each table that I'd be happy to expand to seven events total.

Also, if there's a morning GM who like to claim that seventh event spot in the afternoon, be my guest.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
This planning thread seems to have wound down pretty quick, yet we still have two spots open in the morning.

Ergo, I've edited out my request that GMs not run more than one event. If you're an afternoon GM and would like to run a second game in the morning, go right ahead and post a proposal. We're light enough at each table that I'd be happy to expand to seven events total.

Also, if there's a morning GM who like to claim that seventh event spot in the afternoon, be my guest.
I heard a rumor that Kent might be running something in the morning...(no, not Synnibarr.)

I'll give it a little while longer, and if no one claims the morning spots, I'll run some D&D in the morning.

I will not know for another few weeks if I can make the gameday, so I'd better not plan on running my Call of Cthulhu with the Friends characters as PC game. :( Maybe next time.

buzz

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
I will not know for another few weeks if I can make the gameday, so I'd better not plan on running my Call of Cthulhu with the Friends characters as PC game. :( Maybe next time.
Epic fail! :\

TracerBullet42

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
D'oh...

That sounds like fun! Seriously, could I be any more Chandler???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads