Chicagoland Gamers Association Frappr

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hey. I created a Frappr for Chicago area gamers to find each other and see at a glance who might be up for what, when, and where.

IMPORTANT!:
If you add yourself, please include the following info in addition to whatever personal stuff you desire:
1) Games You Are Willing to Run / Host.
2) Games You Are Willing to Play / Participate in.
3) A rough idea of your availability / schedule.
4) A general idea of how far you're willing to travel.

The entry I have posted for myself should serve as an example. You are encouraged to be as specific and detailed as you like, to better assist one another in finding suitable games/tables/venues/players/etc. and waste less of each others' valuable time (which we all know gets less and less the older we get)

http://www.frappr.com/chigamers

Thanks, and Keep Playing!

Dave.

Edit: Added "US - IL" tag when moving to Gamers Seeking Gamers forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenobi65

First Post
I'll add my posting to the map, but be forewarned that:

(a) I don't currently have openings in either of my groups, and

(b) I'm not looking to join any games right now.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
kenobi65 said:
I'll add my posting to the map, but be forewarned that:

(a) I don't currently have openings in either of my groups, and

(b) I'm not looking to join any games right now.

K, posting that on this forum does nobody any good. If you want to be included, go back and post the information I specifically requested, and under 3) Availability, add the appropriate caveat.

Thanks!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
kenobi65 said:

Beautiful! Thanks ^_^

I don't mean to be an ogre about it, but I run several other frapprs and forums that are a complete mess. This one was created for specific purpose, so I'm being a little more particular about how I run it.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
*waves a big red banner*

Hey, guys and gals, just a reminded that there is a spiffy map thingie for local gamers. But it's only useful if people put themselves on it. So get to it!

*gentle prodding*

kenobi65

First Post
Well, Nev...I'm not sure how many of the Chicago EN Worlders (of which there are obviously at least a couple dozen, given turnouts at the Game Days) regularly visit the Off-Topic Forum here. Might be better to put a link in Gamers Seeking Gamers, or even the General page.

Remove ads