Chicagoland Gamers Association Frappr

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Okay.. Ogre time again. *sigh*

Couple things.

Firstly, if you're not interested in either finding a game or hosting, don't bother adding yourself. This map is specifically for gamer hookups, and nothing else, so if you ain't hookin' up, don't clutter it up with your pin, mmkay? Thanks.

Secondly, Frappr is very picky. It's still a relatively new service, and although it is being improved and refined, it's still somewhat clunky. So try to enter your info right the first time, because otherwise you end up with five or six entries, and I have to personally go back and delete them one at a time, because there's no batch delete command yet. So if you DO mess it up, let me know so I can go fix it. Thanks.

Finally, PLEASE follow the guidelines I established in the initial post. If you do not post all the information I require, I will, sadly, delete your entry. Not because I'm a jerk, (I am a jerk, but that's beside the point) but because you didn't follow my very simple instructions. K? K.

Thanks, and I hope this thing eventually gets people playing together, since that's what it's for.

N.

Pbartender

First Post
Nev the Deranged said:
Couple things.

Firstly, if you're not interested in either finding a game or hosting, don't bother adding yourself. This map is specifically for gamer hookups, and nothing else, so if you ain't hookin' up, don't clutter it up with your pin, mmkay? Thanks.

Secondly, Frappr is very picky. It's still a relatively new service, and although it is being improved and refined, it's still somewhat clunky. So try to enter your info right the first time, because otherwise you end up with five or six entries, and I have to personally go back and delete them one at a time, because there's no batch delete command yet. So if you DO mess it up, let me know so I can go fix it. Thanks.

Finally, PLEASE follow the guidelines I established in the initial post. If you do not post all the information I require, I will, sadly, delete your entry. Not because I'm a jerk, (I am a jerk, but that's beside the point) but because you didn't follow my very simple instructions. K? K.

Never mind then... I've removed myself.

Sorry.

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Pbartender said:
Never mind then... I've removed myself.

Sorry.

Hey, don't get me wrong. You're more than welcome to be on the map. I just want to make sure it's actually a useful artefact and not a mess, is all. Nothing personal toward anybody.

And for what it's worth, Pbartender, I'd already gone through and weeded out the noncompliant. If your pin was still there, it was because I was ok with it.

N.

Remove ads