Chicagoland Gamers Association Frappr

Nev the Deranged

First Post
kenobi65 said:
Well, Nev...I'm not sure how many of the Chicago EN Worlders (of which there are obviously at least a couple dozen, given turnouts at the Game Days) regularly visit the Off-Topic Forum here. Might be better to put a link in Gamers Seeking Gamers, or even the General page.

Ah, thanks. I looked for a forum of that sort and didn't see one... clearly I didn't look thoroughly enough. My bad.

Would I be right in thinking some enterprising mod has moved it to the proper place? Cuz that'd just be awesome... ah, yes, there it is!

Groovy!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Also! You may be wondering "there's already an EnWorld frappr! Why should I bother with another one?"

Well, because as I've pointed out, this one has a specific aim and design. And because it'll be less cluttered with all those OTHER EnWorlders who don't live near you.

GreatLemur

Explorer
This is a great idea. But, damn, what are you people all doing out in the suburbs? Looks like I'm the only ENWorlder in Chicago proper.

Pbartender

First Post
I've added myself, and by default my wife, to the map:

My wife and I host roleplaying games at our home every Sunday evening. Games include but are not limited to D&D 3.5, Spycraft 2.0, Star Wars, Iron Heroes and others. We usually have a open seat available at the table.

Currently, my wife is running Red Hand of Doom (D&D 3.5), and I am running Dark Harbor (Iron Heroes) on alternating weeks.

If anyone is interested, I believe we've got a spot open in the Red Hand of Doom game... and I could probably squeeze another player into the Dark Harbor game as well.

Last edited:

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I've added myself to the map - we're looking for a player still for my game, and we may be doing a Cthulhu d20 thing run by Sir Brennen after the new year...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i bet a game with kenobi65, pbartender, and Kid Charlemagne at the same time would be pretty interesting. :D

Remove ads