• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

Christmas Day - Why are you at EnWorld?

• Home Alone

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • Addicted to EnWorld

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Don’t celebrate Christmas

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Need a break from family

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 44 37.6%

• Poll closed .

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Why am I here? Because I just got the Black Company Campaign Setting for Christmas. I wanted to get more of the scoop about what other's impressions have been.

:)

Regards,
Eric Anondson

Agamon

Adventurer
I'm setting up my mom's new PC and need something to do on my laptop while windoze is updating. Plus, I've visited Eric's/ENWorld every Christmas since '99. So it's a tradition. :)

shilsen

Adventurer
As Crothian said - where else would I be? Even though I don't celebrate any festivals, I love this time of year. My holidays have started, so I'm just doing more of what I enjoy doing. Hanging out on my own, doing a lot of reading, etc. And being on Enworld is one of the things I enjoy, hence...

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
We Icelanders celebrate christmas on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day is the rest day. I slept 'til nearly four o'clock. Then I watched all three
classic Star Wars movies on DVD. In the nude. Then I watched Harry Potter 2 on TV.
All this time food and beverage has not left my lap. Then I read for a bit. Then I went
online. And came here, among other places.

Tomorrow, on the second day of christmas, the classic family gathering day, I'll be
going to three extended family get-togethers. My mum's family, my dad's family, my
stepdad's family. My dad's family's gathering should be fun. I can't stand my mum's
family and I always feel really weird when surrounded by too many of my stepdad's
family.

I don't like the second day of christmas.

Wycen

Explorer
Other

I'm home, but not alone, I am addicted to Enworld, (who isn't?!) and I needed a break from family or at least all the Christmas music on TV.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads