D&D 4E Chuck Norris to be in the 4e Core Pantheon

Doug McCrae

Legend
RigaMortus2 said:
So is this yet more proof that D&D is becoming more like WoW?
Chuck Norris? Isn't he anime? I mean all that stuff he can do is pretty wild so that means it's anime. Thus it's proof that D&D is becoming more like an anime.

RigaMortus2

First Post
Doug McCrae said:
Chuck Norris? Isn't he anime? I mean all that stuff he can do is pretty wild so that means it's anime. Thus it's proof that D&D is becoming more like an anime.

Depends if they draw him using sharp angles, with wide eyes, open mouth, and spikey blue hair.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
Due to popular interest, Chuck Norris will be among the Deities covered in the PHB. His portfolio will cover Awesome, and Roundhoutse Kicks in the Face.

His followers, which can be from all classes, will have access to abilities like roundhouse kick in the face, counting to infinity twice, advancing to 31st level, getting all 20s during character generation, playing subraces with different stats, playing gnomes and bards, as well as playing any monster right out of the Monster Manual.

does this mean the monk is in as well?

Vrecknidj

Explorer
[diversion]
You know, I wonder if Chuck Norris, you know, the guy, has friends who sometimes sit around and Google the poor guy's name and see all this really freakishly weird crap and wonder about it.
[/diversion]

Cool, I'm looking forward to playing a cleric/bard/monk half-gnome/half-halfling of Chuck Norris.

Dave

Remathilis

Legend
Nah, Chuck Norris has already won Fourth Edition, and has currently tied up Meals, Cordell and Collins in his basement making them work on Fifth Edition.

All those internet blogs? Chuck Norris.

Pygon

First Post
Will the corresponding Chuck Norris Bear Trap be in the DMG? It gives a bonus to the Punch to the Face maneuver.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases