City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Bubbles presses her attack and returns to the tried and failed glue attack on the bike instead of the tried and failed bubble zap the thief.

OOC: OV 10 [roll0]+[roll1]

Finally the the energy spheres find their target and with a 'pop, pop, pop' the bike goes careening out of control, skidding on its side with its rider

Ooc: Bubbles gets 2 shifts on Thrilldevil. Even if he absorbed with LDD he is still out.

hero4hire

Explorer
Blockade moves within reach of Electrocutioner and grabs him with a Grappling Attack. Electricity begins to arc between the villains fingers.

OOC: EV 7 AV 7 [roll0][roll1]

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 3
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 3
Strength: 7
RV vs. Physical: 10
OV vs. Physical: 5
Running: 2
Current Body: 3/7
Hero Points: 13[/sblock]

Blockade reaches for Electrocutioner, but the man rolls to the side on the ceiling and he eludes the giant's grasp.

Ooc: 5 is a clean miss.
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] you can change you non action if you wish before Electrocutioner goes. Also I need to know if you're maintaining the Gravity Decrease.

Bubbles lands near the wrecked cycle and tries to remove any weapons from the thief's reach. She looks around for law enforcement to take him into custody.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Was looking for a "Ready Action" or something similar. My character was going to watch the fight and try not to get in the way. Is there something similar to the "Dodge" action?

Letting the Decrease go so (probably right after he hit the way) he then fell at Blockade's feet.

hero4hire

Explorer
Now without the antigravity field around him Electrocutioner falls right in that soace between the flights of stairs. "Ahhhhhhhhh."

OOC: 0/Gs delayed his action so he may go.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Yikes," the young hero gulps. "I got you!"

"What do I do with him?" 0/Gs asks aloud hoping anyone will answer.

OOC: Decrease Electrocutioner's gravity, and put my forcefield up around me. No dice action

hero4hire

Explorer
"Good thinkin' Big Man! I'll Zap you instead!" Lightning bursts up from his hands and slams into Blockade. Pain lances through the Wrestler's body and the strike leaves a smoking char mark n his chest.

OOC: Electrocutioner will critical strike on Blockade. +2 cs OV -3 cs RV. Since there are stairs in the way I will add another +2 cs to OV for difficulty (trick shot). That shifts Blockade's OV into 13-15 column. Electrocutioner's 11 Lightning is Diminishing so he is in the 9-10 column. He rolls a 17 for 6 RAPs of damage. Brutale does stuff off camera.

New Initiative.

Remove ads