City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

Bubbles gains a little altitude and approaches the S.T.A.R. Labs building from directly above so she is not silhouetted against any background buildings as she comes in to land.

OOC: Does she spot the others?
Int/Will 4/4 [roll0] + [roll1]
edit: doubles: 2D10 = [7, 5] = 12 + 4 = 16

So that's 1 CS versus Blockade and 2 CS versus O/G. Which, on the result table is 1 and 2 APs respectively. No idea what that means for a perception check though. The rules for perception say I see shadows moving on the ground. I suppose from the height Bubbles is at, she doesn't even see that. :)

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
"What the-?" the young man says falling on his rump. Trying to back away (still on his bottom) he gets a better look at the guy who snuck up on him.

"Hey. HEY! Your Blockade!" he shouts out before realizing he should be a bit more quiet. He stops himself short of asking for an autograph. "What are you doing here?"

OOC: Blockade isn't trying to be stealthy, so it's just a question of line of sight and distance. Since 0/Gs was trying to be stealthy, so we may be in the shadows.

Last edited:

"What the-?" the young man says falling on his rump. Trying to back away (still on his bottom) he gets a better look at the guy who snuck up on him.

"Hey. HEY! Your Blockade!" he shouts out before realizing he should be a bit more quiet. He stops himself short of asking for an autograph. "What are you doing here?"
"Asking you what you are doing here."

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I'm, I'm..." he stammers. What would a true superhero do? The thin young man in the ski mask stands and puts his hands on his hips (Supes style). "I'm think there is trouble at the Labs, I'm a hero, here to stop it."

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Spotting figures on the ground from way up was a bit more difficult, but Bubbles does spot them. You guys don't have to worry about interpreting the charts to determine RAPs. I will figure it for you.

Bubbles sees someone down on the ground but the roof seems more important. She descends above the hovercraft squinting through the lights on the roof loooking for signs of movement on the roof, landing near the door if she doesn't spot anyone on the roof.

OOC: Perception, again: [roll0] + [roll1] = 8, those damn lights.
Int/Will 4/4

Blockade hears the uncertainty in the smaller man's (boy's?) voice. "Have you been in a real fight? Maybe I should come along with you. What's your plan?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases