City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

EarlyBird

Explorer
Is that the DC Heroes game where you spent points to build a character and the abilities where twice as good as the rank before it. STR 6 is twice as strong as STR 5 for example. And did Superman have a STR of 50??!?!?

If so I know I owed that at one time and looked for it all night last night, I'll check to see if I can get a book from Amazon or someplace.

Shayuri

First Post
I dinna have the DC system, which is a pity. If there was an 'SRD' type site I might be up for it, but I don't think I want to buy another system for a PBP that may or may not last.

Best of luck to ya though!

hero4hire

Explorer
Is that the DC Heroes game where you spent points to build a character and the abilities where twice as good as the rank before it. STR 6 is twice as strong as STR 5 for example. And did Superman have a STR of 50??!?!?

If so I know I owed that at one time and looked for it all night last night, I'll check to see if I can get a book from Amazon or someplace.
That is the one. Silver Age Superman did have a 50 STR. It got knocked down to 25 after Crisis on Infinite Earths.
As for purchasing the rules; the most updated version is sold on Amazon. It is called "Blood of Heroes: Special Edition" and is about 20 to 25 bucks.

Remove ads