City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

I should mention: or other modern Supers game: Bash, Icons, etc. When I find the time, I plan to try running a supers game. But they take so much longer to setup (mostly because of less experience running them live).

Shayuri

First Post
If the other Marvel game falls through, I'd be good with this. I just want to be really careful about adding more games right now,because the holdiays have put me behind on all the ones I'm already in.

I think it would be easier to determine interest (or disinterest) if you were concrete on the game system involved. The OP just lists a few possible game systems and there was some talk about them. Also the chargen method if the game has more than one.

I have V&V 2.0 (and the recent 3.0) and both versions of FASERIP on my shelf from the original list. But, as a prior attempt in these forums shows, I'm not really interested in a random superhero chargen. So that is my level of interest.

Shayuri

First Post
Well, he kind of broke off before because the initial interest was getting sucked up by the game that got pitched first, maybe.

I'd be interested in at least hearing what you have in mind, Hero4Hire.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases