D&D General Class personality

HorrorRogue

Villager
Hey

So my DnD group decided to try and find a class to play that best fit our personality. Everyone in the group came up with around 5 words that describe each other.

The most common ones that came up for me were

Persistent/Determined/Loyal

Confident

Rebellious

Impatient

Physical

Based off those words what class sticks out?

aco175

Legend
Bard seems to be a class that can fit everything, but I first thought paladin for some reason. Not entirely sure why.

I am thinking Rogue. ;) A hands-on, confidence man (who can convince you that you parting ways with your money is a good thing 😋 ) who doesn't like to get bogged down with talk or the rules, and is very much a team player if you're nice with them. 😋

Oofta

Legend
Hey

So my DnD group decided to try and find a class to play that best fit our personality. Everyone in the group came up with around 5 words that describe each other.

The most common ones that came up for me were

My first thoughts were a vengeance paladin.

Persistent/Determined/Loyal

That's what having an oath is all about, being loyal and dedicated to a cause.

Confident

Kind of goes hand-in-hand with the strong personality it takes someone to say "I believe in myself so much I can smite".

Rebellious

Impatient

This is why I'm saying oath of vengeance. You're not just fighting for something, you're fighting against something. Also kind of fits in with the delivering justice to those that you oppose instead of relying on legal systems to slowly grind out justice.

Doesn't get much more physical than running around smacking people. :)

Based off those words what class sticks out?

Remove ads