Classic D&D of All Eras Back In Print

Print on Deman Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild? (I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

Print on Deman

Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild?

(I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I received my copy of uncaged:faces of sigil today (took a while to arrive, but then I ordered quite close to Christmas so kind of my fault) and I have to say, it is excellent quality. I ordered it mainly to see how well it it would come out; everything is readable, the images are clear, I feel like it is a good quality product. I splashed out and bought the premium heavyweight and I think it was worth it.

Saxon1974

Explorer
I noticed they have 4e Hammerfast but the fold out map is included inside the book. I would prefer the larger foldable map to lay on the table. Is it much harder to print that? I wonder if all older mods that include a map will be this way.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I noticed they have 4e Hammerfast but the fold out map is included inside the book. I would prefer the larger foldable map to lay on the table. Is it much harder to print that? I wonder if all older mods that include a map will be this way.

As I understand it, that's the only way POD does it; you may be able to get a nice map by taking the PDF to a print shop, but I'm unclear on the legalities.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I was checking for the factor manifesto just the other day and now here it is, sweet.

Still waiting on Dawn of the Emperors though. I need it to round out my known world purchases.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I was checking for the factor manifesto just the other day and now here it is, sweet.

Still waiting on Dawn of the Emperors though. I need it to round out my known world purchases.

I anxiously await that as well. Wrath of the Immortals is the one I want to see the most, however.

As I understand it, that's the only way POD does it; you may be able to get a nice map by taking the PDF to a print shop, but I'm unclear on the legalities.

This is correct. We do have the ability to include fold-out or insert maps. Our book print just does basic books. With most of these you can get the PoD + PDF combo for relatively inexpensive and you could always print out the PDF of the map as needed.

-MMM

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads