Classic D&D of All Eras Back In Print

Print on Deman Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild? (I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

Print on Deman

Anyone else notice that WotC snuck a few titles up as Print-On-Demand at DMs Guild?

(I purchased three of them, both to support the initiative but also cos I cant help collecting hard copies of D&D material :) )

darjr

I crit!
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] is there any way to get Matt's posts to the front page? I love that he comes over here from the DMsGuild to post but it would be awesome to get it on the front page.

YawningWizard

First Post
Any money they get from their PDF's are pure profit, their D&D books are no longer in print, and the PDF's cost no money to make once created, no ink, no paper, no manufacturing costs.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Any money they get from their PDF's are pure profit, their D&D books are no longer in print, and the PDF's cost no money to make once created, no ink, no paper, no manufacturing costs.
Royalties are usually the main cost for e-books, and those can be considerable; the servers and staff also cost money. There is no "pure profit" involved.

Sent from my BLU LIFE XL using EN World mobile app

I'd heard that Chris Lindsay and you folks were looking for ways to better DMSGuild.

How about third party print on demand? I'd love a hard copy of Kobold Press Frozen Castle.

We do allow DMG creators to prepare their titles for PoD. We even have templates and tutorials in the FAQ:

http://support.dmsguild.com/hc/en-us/articles/217029298-Content-and-Format-Questions

Kobold Press even has one title in PoD already:

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/180402/Gem-Dragons-of-Faern

So, it is completely up to them if they want to make Frozen Castle in PoD.

-MMM

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
O2 Blade of Vengeance doesn't appear to be up. Was it removed or is the link wonky?
It was available for sale about nine hours ago, but the download file was missing for the first hour or two. Apparently it was removed from sale after the download had been fixed, for some reason. Hopefully that's just temporary, but I can think of at least one example where it wasn't (Volo's Guide to the North).

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads