• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CLOSED] [Re-Recruiting] [D&D 3.5] Need more players for War of the Burning Sky

Theroc

First Post
Downloaded players guide, need to close everything and run a virus scan, so it'll be a couple hours before I can review. (Dad said I can do it, as long as I scan the PC afterwards.)

Rhun

First Post
It used to take at least 4 hours to completely scan the computer. Since we deleted the Age of Conan MMO files, though, this has been drastically reduced.

Crazy. That's cool, though. I'd really like to get a new PC, but I don't think I can talk work into springing for one soon...so I'll continue to use the one I've got.

Theroc

First Post
Crazy. That's cool, though. I'd really like to get a new PC, but I don't think I can talk work into springing for one soon...so I'll continue to use the one I've got.

This PC is several years old... my dad got the new one and I got his old one, lol.

Toptomcat

First Post
God Almighty! You do know that you can scan individual files when you download them, right? A full system scan every time something's downloaded is unbelievably massive overkill.

Anyway, finished the background. Comments welcome.

Theroc

First Post
God Almighty! You do know that you can scan individual files when you download them, right? A full system scan every time something's downloaded is unbelievably massive overkill.

Anyway, finished the background. Comments welcome.

It was time for a system scan anyway(so my anti-virus program told me).

I then followed up by specifically scanning the file...(sometimes the individual scan catches viruses the system-scan fails to remove)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads