• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Legildur

First Post
Kurt wakes early with the rising sun and prays to Heironeous. Thinking of the day ahead, he asks for the following boons to see him through the day in the Invincible One's work:

0 (4) - Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic.
1 (3+1) - Comprehend Languages, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil, + Magic Weapon.
2 (2+1) - Bull's Strength, Silence, + Spiritual Weapon.

Moving downstairs, he joins the others. "Why tarry when there is Good work to be done?" he replies to Verdis' question.

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine wanders in from the yard of the inn, where he has been standing bathed in the first light of the new day. Coming over to the table he sits down and eats a hearty breakfast.

Nodding in welcome to the others as they come downstairs, he is content, for the moment, to enjoy the good food before him. Only when he has finished does he say, "What weapons or supplies do we have which may be particularly useful against elementals? I've never fought them before, so I'm not clear what will or will not be effective."

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“That bed was a lot more restful than those bandit quarters,” Dara remarks, as she joins the others for breakfast.

To Coraine's question, she replies: “Particulary useful? I don't think so. Usable? I sure hope so.”

Thanee

First Post
Dara

“I have everything I need, except for supplies, which we should get enough for a week or two. Anything else? I doubt there is much here, which we could buy, that would help us in our battle against the elements; we could ask Lord Burne, of course, if he has something.”

OOC: I assume we are going back to the temple... to put an end to the cult's machinations.

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine stands up, and reaches for the pack behind his chair.

"Then if we have everything we need, let's go. The Temple is a filth which must be washed away. Although it might be a good idea to visit Lord Burne - he may have something which could help."

He pauses briefly.

"Which reminds me - what was that message, the journal entry which he showed us the last time we were here? Perhaps we should consider that again as we go."

Legildur

First Post
"Good," says Kurt, as he to stands ready to leave.

OOC: Who is carrying the two healing wands? I think only Kurt can use the Lesser Vigor, but what about the Cure Light Wounds?

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine delves into his pack, taking out the two wands which Marco left behind. He looks at them, then offers one to the new-come cleric.

"Here, Kurt. You'd better take this wand - I think Marco called it 'Lesser Vigor'."

"Where do you see your priorities as lying - in support of the front line, as a healer and spellcaster, or in the midst of battle as warrior medic?"

"If the former, you should probably carry the other wand as well. If the latter, perhaps I should carry that wand - unless someone else can use it - so that there are two of us who can offer succour to a fallen comrade."

Remove ads