CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

OOC: I've no problem with the new format, I realize how difficult it is to keep up with all the different actions in a combat.

Letting his crossbow fall to hang by its strap, Verdis calls upon his magic to toss a blast at the same target.

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine stands for a moment in awe of the power of his god. Then he pivots, bringing the momentum of his movement to bear in the strike against Dara's opponent.

OOC:
Re new format: go for it!

Re bragging rights: YES! My third level paladin dropped a fourth level fighter with one blow! Hoody-hoo! :lol: :cool:

Ahem. ;)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Combat - Round 2

The guard facing Two Axe and Dara aims a slash of his longsword at the new threat, slicing a bloody wound across Dara's thigh. Two Axe takes advantage of the distraction, and strikes the man down with a blow to the chest.

The other guard ignore the painful stab wound of Otto's rapier, and striks again at Ragnok. This time, his morningstar glances off the dwarf's armor, doing no damage.

"Ignore me, will you?" Otto asks sarcastically, striking again at the guard. While he again manages to bluff the guard into providing an opening, his rapier is turned aside by his foe's armor.

Disappointed with his last shot, Verdis takes a step into the room and summons his power for another blast. Seeing his intended target fall, he unleashes his power against the last of the Temple guards, felling the man with a shot to the head.

Coraine glances around as the last guard falls, then says to Marco, "Ragnok will need some healing. I'll take care of Dara." Then he steps up to the barbarian woman and lays his hand on her arm. He concentrates for a moment, and the warm healing of the god flows into her veins, knitting up her hurts.

Marco moves further into the room, chanting the words of one of the prayers he knows that is designed to heal wounds, and placing his hands upon Ragnok.

Initiative Count
R4 21 - attack vrs Dara 20 (success), damage 6
Two Axe 18 - attack vrs R4 12 (failure); attack vrs R4 26 (success), damage
R3 17 - attack vrs Ragnok 16 (failure)
Otto 16 - bluff 17 vrs sense motive 16 (failure) to feint R3; attack vrs R3 16 (failure)
Verdis 15 - attack vrs R3 "20" (threat), confirm 22 success), damage 18
Coraine 7 - lay on hands on Dara for 7 points
Marco 5 - cure light wounds on Ragnok for 9 points
Dara 4 -
Ragnok 3 -

PC Status
Ragnok 32/32,
Two Axe 13/28,
Otto 17/17
Verdis 8/8 (17/17), CON 7
Dara 20/24
Coraine 28/28, CON 14
Marco 11/11 (14/14), CON 8

[sblock=Opponent Status - Players no look!]

R1 -2/34
R2 -4/27
R3 -3/27
R4 -1/27

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
As the last guard tumbles to the floor, you can hear sounds of shouting to the south. Obviously, there are more guards in that direction, and they are preparing to meet you...

I'm going to continue with the initiative round count, so let me know what you want to do.

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine glances around as the last guard falls, then says to Marco, "Ragnok will need some healing. I'll take care of Dara."

Then he steps up to the barbarian woman and lays his hand on her arm. He concentrates for a moment, and the warm healing of the god flows into her veins, knitting up her hurts.

[sblock=OOC]Lay on Hands for 7 points of healing.[/sblock]

Remove ads