• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

PJSlavner

Explorer
Merry Christmas on Sunday, and Happy Hanukkah, starting Monday.

I am back, and I am amazed at the lack of change in the arenas. Four of the six monsters in the three arenas are the same as when I left. Let's hear it for Neutral.

I might be able to handle moderator duties, as long as BoVD, LM, FB, SS, and the planar books do not come into play.

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
If you want, I have all of those books except Sandstorm and would be willing to e-mail you any stats that are required for you to fulfill your duties. Let me know. :)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
santa left a gift certificate and Sandstorm has been added to my library.
(I also started a new desert campain) - now where did I put that list of books..

Infiniti2000

First Post
If All the remaining alignments surrender to CN, there will not be any more board crashes. If they do not, well, let's just not go down that road, huh?

Greybar

No Trouble at All
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that subscriptions were lost too... now to refind all the threads, like the Endhome 8+1 and such...

Infiniti2000

First Post
Assuming all the evil alignments win, will it be

(a.) CN vs. LE and CE vs. NE, or
(b.) CN vs. NE and CE vs. LE?

Personally I think it will be (a) since CN vs. LE is the biggest change in alignments, but CN would prefer to go up against NE because they will (likely) have fewer monsters.

Remove ads