• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CMG] Plexus: great! But what about...

Aaron L

Hero
Very nice. I'm not all that into PDF books (I like to read in bed and in odd places), but this is going to be useful for me.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
zouron said:
143% after hitting a bookmark and 83% after hitting fit to width (due to the bookmarks still being out since when I use it I am in need of jumping around a lot)

I see. I will look into making an adjustment in the size settings for a near-future revision. I can see how that would be annoying under the way in which you use it. I think I can fix it easily enough. The next time you see an announcement that includes a revision of the spellbooks, please download a new version of one of the two freebies (assassin or blackguard) and see if you find it more suitable to your circumstances. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Aaron L said:
Very nice. I'm not all that into PDF books (I like to read in bed and in odd places), but this is going to be useful for me.

It'll be nice someday when tablets become lower in price and more widely used. Glad you like it, though, and I hope you find it useful while developing characters/NPCs. Thanks! :)

Magestrike

First Post
Thanks

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the chance to get one of the products as a 'reward' for donating. That was totally cool of you. Product looks great. Cant wait to use it.

Magestrike

NiTessine

Explorer
The product is very useful indeed. While it's got little utility in my home game, since we play in a different room, it speeds things up considerably while making NPCs and especially during IRC games. Now I no longer have to flip through the PHB for the spells' exact effects. Thanks!

zouron

First Post
I wil take a look at the revisions when they come and give you my point of view :) though I am certain it will be grand hehe

JoeCrow

Explorer
Hey, have you considered...

...talking to Monte about getting in on his Arcana Unearthed license? I know there's a bit of a wait, but I think an AU version of this would sell like hotcakes dusted with crack.
And add me to the list of grateful freebie recipients who'll be buying the full version momentarily. This thing rocks on toast.
:D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Magestrike said:
I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the chance to get one of the products as a 'reward' for donating. That was totally cool of you. Product looks great. Cant wait to use it.

Magestrike

Thanks and I'm glad to help! :)

NiTessine said:
The product is very useful indeed. While it's got little utility in my home game, since we play in a different room, it speeds things up considerably while making NPCs and especially during IRC games. Now I no longer have to flip through the PHB for the spells' exact effects. Thanks!

You're quite welcome! You are not alone in telling me that DMing has become a whole lot easier during prep time with these PDFs. I'm very pleased to see them getting so much use and you can count on the full bundle getting better and better! :)

zouron said:
I wil take a look at the revisions when they come and give you my point of view :) though I am certain it will be grand hehe

Thanks! I appreciate it. I really enjoy the close relationship I have with the people who pick up CMG releases. I'm glad we're able to tailor the revisions to suit everybody's needs. :)

JoeCrow said:
...talking to Monte about getting in on his Arcana Unearthed license? I know there's a bit of a wait, but I think an AU version of this would sell like hotcakes dusted with crack.
And add me to the list of grateful freebie recipients who'll be buying the full version momentarily. This thing rocks on toast.
:D

Thanks for the support! There's been no licensing discussions yet along those lines but who knows what the future might hold... :D

Intrope

First Post
A different feature request!

I just got my complimentary Wiz/Sor PDF -- and it's quite sweet! I'll definitely be keeping this on my tablet for game day! I'll probably be buying the whole set before too long.

One question though: are their any spells in the PHB but not in the SRD at all? I know that some of the (Mage's Sword) are renamed for the SRD, but are any of them missing outright?

I did have a suggestion as well: Their should be a page (preferably with a top-level bookmark) that just lists all spell names in alphabetical order as hotlinks. That way, if I don't know what level a spell is, I can still quickly find it. This page could be pretty densely packed, too; no real need for anything but the names, really.

Thanks for gift!

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Hi, Mark. Just received the Wiz/Sor PDF. Nice stuff. Should be particularly useful for my current PC. I'll second Joe Crow's thoughts on the AU idea if it's something you can swing. That'd be a really sweet tool.

thanks,
tKL

Scorpio

First Post
Thanks Mark,
It's a great looking product, useful, clean, and consise. And a very thoughtful way of supporting EnWorld. Great job!

Remove ads