CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
As Batsy is on the way, Big Blue bellows loudly. This seems to surprise Batsy, because he does not resist in the least (natural 1 Fort save), and takes 10 points of sonic damage and is deafened, which means no blindsense until his hearing comes back. Batsy has 17 HP remaining. Batsy is so rattled that he forgot to bite, bouncing off of Big Blue's hide (rolled 15+2(charge)-2(shaken)=15).

Round 464: Big Blue steps to 10N40E and bites and stomps wildly, hitting with bite (rolled 26) for 10. Batsy has 7 HP remaining.

ugulu

First Post
OOC: Hmm...maybe the Bat will play for the draw, I think that's what I2K would prefer...

Batsy will take a chomp, then risk the AoO to rise to 15n 45e 20z

Infiniti2000

First Post
General I2K just wants to the see the bat become nothing more than a stain on the ground. If'n he has to step into the arena to do it himself, it'll be ugly.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Batsy bites (rolled 25) for 18. Big Blue has 76 HP remaining. Big Blue misses on the AoO (natural 1).

Round 465: Big Blue bellows, but this is out of frustration at not being able to reach Batsy, not a supernatural effect.

OOC: If Batsy hovers at 10Z, Big Blue cannot strike back without jumping, because he is not tall. Should I time compress Batsy at 10Z and Big Blue attempting to jump up and bite?

ugulu

First Post
Bat brain, happy just to be out of range, moves straight-up, then will go to a corner against the ceiling and hide until the draw comes.

PJSlavner

Explorer
A draw is declared after round 469, and Big Blue is still bellowing.

First in round 470 for Chaotic Neutral is a glaistig (MM III). I will take it, and you can control the Neutral creature, which is a tyrannabyss (Creature Catalog).

A beautiful woman with wet hair comes into the arena to 60N20E, singing a haunting melody.

Remove ads