• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CoC campaign by Fantasy Flight Games!

JoeGKushner

First Post
If this is Nocturnum, I think that it's a modern day one. It was originally 3 books and was latter released in a 3 pack and looks like it's getting updated again to d20.

Crothian

First Post
This is an original adventure? I never had any of them., We had the game books andf then just played out own thing using them.

JoeGKushner said:
If this is Nocturnum, I think that it's a modern day one. It was originally 3 books and was latter released in a 3 pack and looks like it's getting updated again to d20.

According to the web site referenced above, it is called Nocturnum, and right on the cover says, "Modern Day Horror Campaign." You're 2 for 2!

saduff

First Post
Its good to see that Chaosium is letting other companies produce Cthulhu d20 material. Just the other day I read on the Chaosium website that they held all the rights to producing d20 material for Cthulhu.

I would have to say that if Chaosium is letting someone else produce material, they have good faith in said company.

What word is out on the Pulp Horror from Chaosium?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Hopefully CHaosium doesn't get too behind other companies. I mean Nocturnum is a big campaign and Delta Green is a big campaign and I personally think that both of them, taking place in modern day with D20 stats, are going to be much cooler than some pulp fiction nonsense.

saduff

First Post
I hope Chaosium keeps a tight reign over Cthulhu. I don't think Chaosium has anything to gain as far as content goes from letting anyone produce Cthulhu material.

Remove ads