• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CoC) The Snake Pit

Ashy

First Post
Agatha's dainty brows knit together slightly and a small pout comes to rest on her lips. She looks from the Doctor to the window and back again and then comments, "But the Goddess told me that today would be a perfect day for a journey outside! She said the day would shine brightly in my mind for many years to come!" Agatha again looks out the window in dismay; without taking her eyes from the snowy scene, she says, "...and it does, Doctor, it looks so very warm and inviting out! How I would love to wriggle my toes in that lucious, green grass!"

G

Guest 11456

Daisy Gene Velmont : Female Cat Burglar

Daisy smiles and nods to the others. "Are we ready then?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The orderly takes the papers from Dr. Ashe, and then hands him a bag. Inside, he finds shoes and a coat, obviously in Agatha's size. The orderly finally diappears inside. Arthur coughs, "Well, shall we than?"

Agatha can begin to lead the group along the smaller back roads and finally up an overgrown road. They finally come to a vine-covered, rusted iron fence with a gate set in it. As they come closer, a growl stops the group in their tracks. Out of the woods they spot a large, shaggy black hound, teeth bared and ears back.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Agatha thanks Dr. Ashe and takes the coat and shoes, although she continally interjects that she simply does not see the need, with the lovely weather out... Once they reach the gate and see the hound, Agatha giggles like a schoolgirl. "Oh my!", she exclaims, "What a lovely puppy!" She begins calling to the dog in a soothing, loving tone. "Here sweet puppy! Come to mama! There's a good boy..."

OOC: Animal Empathy +11, Handle Animal +13. Also, Isida, what does Psychic Focus do? :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Adon looks from Daisy to Agatha nervously. "Er...Agatha, do be careful, will you dear? The hound does not seem to have the brightest disposition at the moment." Adon moves closer to Agatha, thinking to pull her back from the fence if the dog attacks.

Ashy

First Post
Without taking her eyes from the animal or changing her sing-song tone, Agatha chides Adon, "Pish-posh my little snookiums! This pretty good boy is a nice boy, yesheis!"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The dog whines at Agatha quietly, only to turn and snap at her a moment later. He seems confused, uncertain, wavering between snarling and advancing, and whining and retreating. He coughs, snorts, and prances, then finally turns on Arthur. He lunges at the detective, as Arthur gives a shout and tries to fend the dog off with his cane.

G

Guest 11456

Daisy Gene Velmont : Female Cat Burglar

At the sight of the dog, Daisy goes into a fighting stance. As the beast lunges at Arthur, she does a flying kick aimed at its side.

Hrothgar

First Post
"Arthur, look out!" Adon shouts. Taking his hat off, Adon waves it awkwardly at the dog in a large sweeping motion to frighten off the black beast. "Shoo! Get! Bad dog!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads