• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Code has changed drastically...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Code:
Look at this, now we have an up and down scrollbar, and a left and right scrollbar to prevent code from causing the entire screen to stretch.

William Ronald

Explorer
Good ideas. It should help when people post images to the boards.

New features. Time to check everything out.

Any other new features, creamsteak? By the way, how are you doing?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm sure I'll find some other features sooner or later. This is a bigger overhaul than I think Morrus originally communicated. I've already been miffed at how to get around on my user CP (figured it out though). Also, I dislike how the "thread starter" is now on the lefthand side of the screen with the thread name. I always looked for threads by the thread starters name, but now that's been rendered redundant.

Nifelhein

First Post
You should have another quote in your sign or another title under your username, you are the fastest doppelganger around, you know!

doghead

thotd
The scroll bars for code are good, they helps stop wildly long code extending a page out to pluto. There does seem to be some oddities in the way that they affect the spacing though. At least there is on my browser.

ie: Living Enworld Character thread, posts 10 - 16. The left column spacing (for the Username, Avatar etc) changes, and some posts extend off the grey background, while others fit in nicely.

No biggie, and much better than before. Just thought I would let you know. BTW, is there a "glitches" thread?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I love the new user cp. Have you seen manage attachments? So cool!

I agree with you about the thread starter's name, though.

Nifelhein

First Post
I think you are the most avatar shifting person around, creamsteak, the only and rue hasted doppelganger around! ;)

And I am liking the new look more and more, the my account is great, althiough there are some issues, the forum drop down one sometimes has a loong width because of a hive forum there.. ;)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
I love the new My Account. Have you seen manage attachments? So cool!

Wow, Manage Attachments is a trip. I had no idea how many things I'd attached over the years. Deleted a few unnecessary items and saved some server space.

Remove ads