• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Column Ad Dimensions?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yup, that it does.

Sorry for the dleay in replying, Mark. I didn't actually know the answer, and I can't get Mike to respond to me these days.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks, guys. Mike is probably tied up a lot these days with the new job. I tried to get the dimensions by right clcking on the ad and checking properties but IE doesn't seem to allow that with flash ads. Were you using a different browser, blarg?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Morrus,

I don't know if it's a IE 7 issue, but the banner ads come up blank for me. It has been doing this all day today. (I was seeing them fine yesterday.)

And no, I don't have Ad Blocking software.

I know ads are an important way for EN World to make money, so I figured I'd better let you know.

Regards,

KF72

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Morrus,

I don't know if it's a IE 7 issue, but the banner ads come up blank for me. It has been doing this all day today. (I was seeing them fine yesterday.)

And no, I don't have Ad Blocking software.

I know ads are an important way for EN World to make money, so I figured I'd better let you know.

Regards,

KF72
Hey, you're right. Not showing up on FF3 either. I didn't even notice this :-S

Remove ads