• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[COMBAT] The Reconquista

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Anastasia Winterheart

With her sword at the ready, she quickly moves to cover their flanks.

OOC: Three squares East & one square North, Delays until she can strike a target, 5-point-power-attack.

Thanee

First Post
Latalya

Slowly drawing her sword, Latalya stands ready to attack the first shadow that comes near, knowing quite well, that it won't be long until they close in to strike.

OOC: Draw sword; Ready Attack (Combat Expertise 5).

Scotley

Hero
Morley

Morley releases his ready arrow and sends 3 more behind it.

OOC: [sblock]+17/+12/+8 or +15/+15/+10/+5 Mighty +1 Shocking Comp. Longbow, 1d8+3+1d6 electrical, 19-20/x3, 110'r He fires at those coming down the hall, if the one on the left drops, he changes targets to the one on the right.[/sblock]

OOC: I'm trying to keep combat moving and get back into the swing of things, posting-wise. Sorry about NPC-ing, J. Alexander.

A visible look of confusion crosses the young wood elf's face as he looks around him, bow knocked and drawn. Left with few good choices his military training kicks in. Trying to hide a growing sense of desperation he turns to the nearest authority figure, "Mavic, sir, I have a clear shot on the Marquis, and my bow is less than effective against these apparitions. Do I have permission to fire on his lordship? Do I take the shot, sir, do I take the shot?" OOC: Delay action

OOC: Mavic, since his initiative point is before yours, please feel free to update or amend your post for the first round to include an answer.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
OOC: Actually, if you'll recall, the revised version of George (that for some reason STILL hasn't made it into the RG, tsk tsk, J.Alexander!) features a magical bow that can technically hit the shadows (50-50).

hafrogman said:
OOC: Actually, if you'll recall, the revised version of George (that for some reason STILL hasn't made it into the RG, tsk tsk, J.Alexander!) features a magical bow that can technically hit the shadows (50-50).
Sorry, you're absolutely right hafrogman. I had forgotten about the update. I'll modify the previous post, although most of it will still stand.

Rhun

First Post
Reivik, seeing his foes float out beyond his reach, decides that it is time to deal with the Marquis. He turns his attentions to the bars of the cell, slamming his powerful maul against them in an attempt to make an opening.

HP 95/107, AC 25 (includes dex penalty and magic circle bonus)/13 touch
Two 5-point power attacks for Attack +13/+8, damage 1d12+20 vrs. the cell

Thanee

First Post
Latalya

Not entirely pleased with her defenses against the shadows, Latalya pulls out a small pearl from her backpack and then retreats inside the Antimagic Field for now.

OOC: Pull out Pearl of Power (1st), Move next to Mavic.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Gregor feels the magic fill him, as his reflexes grow sharper, he feels faster. . . Then a few sharp words from Mavic and that sensation slips away through his finger tips. He looks down to his chest where his hand still lingers from his own spell casting and then looks over his shoulder to Mavic. Sighing slightly at the pointlessness of it all, he turns to face the Marquis. At least most of the shadows were gone.

"What do we do with him?"

He fumbles at his belt for his sling stored there, trying to recall the last time he was forced to resort to man-made weapons. The weapon feels odd in his hand, but he remembers enough of how to use it.

[sblock=ooc]
MA: ready sling
MA: load sling

P.S. I seriously doubt the Magic Circle v. Evil is up right now. Just saying is all.[/sblock]

Remove ads