D&D 5E Companion thread to Survivor:Backgrounds

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
People need to stop trying to get id of the my criminal. WIth the coppers gone you would think the criminals would do better
With Merchants gone theres nothing left to steal anyway, besides the Crims still have to deal with the Folk Heroes, Church and Military - sounds just like a comic book

I wouldn't mind seeing the Urchin disappear, the rest are fine. I do not mind who wins, but I think it may be a toss-up between the Acolyte, Outlander and Soldier with the Sage in 4th place.
Pity about the Cloistered Scholar and the Crafting Guildsman, I would have liked to see those in the final few.

JoeyD473

Adventurer
With Merchants gone theres nothing left to steal anyway, besides the Crims still have to deal with the Folk Heroes, Church and Military - sounds just like a comic book
Folk heroes will most likely be gone soon and you never know when a corrupt cleric or soldier will help out us criminals
All of the actually-good ones are gone, so it really doesn't matter. Vote for whatever garbage you like!
The good ones like Criminal, Sage, urchin and acolyte are still here

Actually I am not a fan of 5e backgrounds but still

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
The good ones like Criminal, Sage, urchin and acolyte are still here

Actually I am not a fan of 5e backgrounds but still
The "good ones" included the Haunted One from Strahd ("You are haunted by something so terrible that you dare not speak of it."), Archaeologist ("Those who practice archaeology travel to the far corners of the world to root through crumbled cities and lost dungeons, digging in search of artifacts that might tell the stories of monarchs and high priests, wars and cataclysms.") and Investigator ("Whether the mysteries you're embroiled in are local crimes or realm-spanning conspiracies, you're driven by a personal need to hunt down even the most elusive clues and reveal what others would keep hidden in the shadows."), none of which are in there.

So, yeah, everything that's left is bland, flavorless garbage, and you should feel bad for liking them, I guess. I don't know, it's the Web, do your own self-burn, I'm busy!

Remove ads