Condition Cards

malraux

First Post
I've been playing around with creating an easily made set of condition cards. I've set this up to use the Avery name tag perforated sheets (#5395) to make it easy to print out and have available. And obviously, once the books are released all the conditions can get filled in.

I welcome critiques and suggestions. For reference, I created these within Word 98 for Mac.

Attachments

• Condition Cards.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 738
  • Condition cards.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 160

Zephyrus

First Post
I can see cards like these being very useful. These along with ability cards to make it easier to at a glance know what negative or positive status effects you have could speed up game play further or simple make it easier to remember things.

I am personally contemplating trying to make up some kind of set of flags for both GM and Player use (need to hit the local craft store to brainstorm something but I'm thinking something like a small weight with a piece of wire like a part of a paper clip with a taped paper or sticker to act as a flag). The flags could be color coded for easy reference maybe even get fancy with shapes. Various flags would represent bloodied or marked conditions as well as generic numbered flags for multi-purpose use.

Here's my attempt at making a condition cards set. It's a full list of conditions, 9 cards per page.

Attachments

• DND4e condition cards v1.0 by Dargoth.xls
    132 KB · Views: 464

Remove ads