D&D 5E Considering Bigby's Big Book of Giants: How much use did you get out of Fizban's Big Book of Dragons?

Bigby' Giant [full in the blank] is a historical set of Seplls, most I can think of.
Weren't they more "Bigby's [full in the blank] Hand" spells? Grasping hand, interposing hand? That sort of thing?

Yeah, I really wish there were more well known female named characters to name books after. It’s pretty sad that of all these books’ titular characters, the same number of books have genderless creatures born from nightmares as women.
I'm still pulling for "Shemeshka's Guide to the Wheel" being one of the books in the Planescape set.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
So just the naming convention? Like, he liked his magical hands really big, so put him on the Giants book?

Yeah, I really wish there were more well known female named characters to name books after. It’s pretty sad that of all these books’ titular characters, the same number of books have genderless creatures born from nightmares as women.
Tasha?

I agree, though given the game's history, it's not a surprise. I hope they are seeding current books with just such lore, so they can do this in the future.

Sulicius

Adventurer
I have gotten great use out of it in my Dragon themed campaign AND in my high level campaign for the lair of a goddess dragon.

It gives some fun quirks and plot hooks that you can use for any mythical monster.

I’d say it is not a must unless you like and plan to use some dragons.

I like the primal aspect of giants, and I think I would like more of them in my campaigns. I will wait for reviews before I buy it, like everyone should.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases