Level Up (A5E) Control Spell School in the Dungeon Delver's Guide

ElliottBalding

Explorer
I noticed that Skeletal Hands, a new spell from the Dungeon Delver's Guide, has a new spell school that we haven't yet seen. Control. When Law was introduced in the Gate Pass Gazette there was an errata for the Adventure's Guide to include it there too, as well as the SRD.
Will we get something similar for this new Control spell school too? I'd imagine there are a lot of spells that could fall under this school.

xiphumor

Legend
I noticed that Skeletal Hands, a new spell from the Dungeon Delver's Guide, has a new spell school that we haven't yet seen. Control. When Law was introduced in the Gate Pass Gazette there was an errata for the Adventure's Guide to include it there too, as well as the SRD.
Will we get something similar for this new Control spell school too? I'd imagine there are a lot of spells that could fall under this school.
Point of order: law wasn’t introduced in the GPG. It was included in the AG, but they forgot to tag any spells with it. The GPG article expanded on the law school after the errata came out.

While we’re here, the GPG article in question mentions that Reopen Rift is a travel spell, which isn’t currently listed as a school either.

Remove ads